Well....I must admit this blog thing is not coming along as well as I had hoped.
Firstly....I mistakenly put a post in the draft file, which may be there for eternity unless I can figure out how to get it out.
I don't think program writers realize how hard it is for a "non-computer person" to understand the manuals offered. I may as well read it in a foreign language.
In any case....my blog is now public, due to the fact that I cannot figure out how to "invite" people to read it!
I did some research on the word - Reflection....and found the very one that I wanted!
Sherry Swain writes....(have no idea who she is....sorry Sherry) Reflection enables us to evaluate experiences, learn from mistakes, repeat successes, revise and plan.
That is the exact goal that I have here........and now......I will post this before it gets put into that wonderful place called....Drafts.
Come back soon.....stay safe please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Mumsie,
I had the same problem with drafts. You have to go to edit posts, and you´ll find it along with your published ones. Then click on it and you can publish.
Let me know if that works for you!
Post a Comment