
Before you were conceived , I wanted you.
Before you were born, I loved you.
Before you were here an hour, I would have died
for you.
Such is the miracle of life.
(Maureen Hawkins)
This picture shows all three of my miracles:
Jennifer, Sarah and Julia
Thank you girls....You are the Wind Beneath My Wings
MOM

4 comments:
Hi Mummy!
Just letting you know I'm still reading your blog!
Geez... I wish I wasn't the only one of your miracles with their eyes half closed in this picture...
awwww i love you too mommy!!!!
-the angel in Kingston town!
Linda, Thank you for stopping by my blog and adding yourself to those who follow it. You have very beautiful children. I also have daughters (18 and 25)and they are the brightest part of my life. I will add myself as a follower to the Miracle of Life.
The only thing better than a picture of three beautiful girls is a picture of four beautiful girls! I was not blessed with daughters, but have been with two terrific sons.
I will never forget the feeling that came over me upon the birth of my first: I realized that not only would I lay down and die for him, it would be an easy decision.
Thanks for following Citizen K.! Visitors from the provinces are always more than welcome.
Post a Comment